CUSTOMER DASHBOARD EXPERIENCE
A global payments and technology company partnered with Trianz to digitize its clients’ access to data with a business intelligence dashboard and data analysis tool. The tool provided merchants with parameterized reports, customized settings, and download/ export capabilities deployed through the web and mobile interfaces. Using this tool, merchants were able to drive growth by identifying insights using drill down and customized reports.
Trianz’ approach spanned design, project management, development, testing and deployment of the custom application by leveraging a dual-shore delivery model. In a quickly changing environment where exhaustive documentation was not feasible, iterative development cycles ensured alignment with customer needs. Application development leveraged both client and server technologies to ensure performance in data intensive cases, while enabling and aligning to stringent customer data security requirements. Clear communication, project management, and delivery assurance processes further ensured alignment with client needs, and also facilitated tracking product changes without impact. The tool was released on time and under budget.
- Clearly established team responsibilities and development processes
- Adopted an agile development methodology spanning the global workforce
- Ensured development of application framework and to-be-extended services
- Closely monitored alignment with customer needs
- Assessed application quality and readiness for release
- Obtained management buyin, conduct communications for release
- HTML5 & CSS3 JSON Newton
- Microsoft Identity framework
- MS SQL Server
The Business Challenge
Implement a cutting-edge tool within an aggressive timeline, while still supporting flexibility of experience, platform and technology.
- Enhanced engagement with merchants, providing better access to their data and insights
- Instilled software development best practices, especially with dual-shore development models
- Provided support for multiple business models and geographic locations with the help of configurations