Like any exciting and emerging technology, Big Data Analytics too has its challenges. Management is an issue because the platforms often require new server and storage purchases, integration with existing data sets and processes, training in new technologies, an analytics toolset, and the recruitment of people with expertise in dealing with that toolset.
Trianz partners with NetApp to implement reference architectures, best practices, and solutions that address these challenges while maximizing the speed, efficiency, and availability of open source deployments.
Why choose NetApp? Here are 10 good reasons:
- Reduce costs - Avoid copying the same data multiple times. Maintain data availability and performance at 33% to 66% less storage overhead
- Receive full flexibility and scaling - Achieve huge operational advantages by modifying the compute layer at will and non-disruptively scaling storage and compute independently
- Integrate seamlessly into the Cloud - Run your analytics on premises or in the cloud without worrying about where your data sits with the NetApp Data Fabric
- Optimize cost and performance - Freely move data across heterogenous storage tiers based on its age or usage, allowing efficient utilization of infrastructure
- Increase ROI - Significantly improve data reconstruction times with 500% less performance impact during recovery
- Quick decision making - Enjoy 50% faster access to data with consistent performance in NoSQL environments
- Enjoy in-place analytics - Avoid moving massive amounts of data and adding infrastructure. Have it analyzed in place
- Turn your data into business results - Increase search performance by 111%, and benefit from a single enterprise-class architecture for hot, warm and cold data tiers
- Deploy with confidence - Our technologies are certified and validated with all leading analytics softwares (e.g. Splunk, Hadoop, MongoDB)
- Leverage comprehensive service and support - Benefit from a range of services that help advise, assess, implement, and optimize your infrastructure to ensure its optimum set up, health and performance