Salesforce Consulting Partners
From process automation to customer service and everything in between, digitalization has changed the way businesses function. Competition is cutthroat, and evolving digitally is the only way forward.
Against this backdrop, salesforce.com’s cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is helping enterprises streamline and automate their business processes, in addition to taking care of end-to-end sales, marketing and customer service activities. However, several organizations are still finding a comprehensive answer to the question ‘What is Salesforce CRM and why do I need it?’
CRM is a software that stores customer contact information like names, addresses, and phone numbers, and also keeps track of customer activity like website visits, phone calls, email, etc. It helps enterprises manage interactions with their clients and prospects, so they can grow and succeed while gaining a distinct competitive edge.
salesforce.com’s CRM platform does these and more, primarily because it incorporates the following features:
- Artificial intelligence: The first AI built right into an organization’s CRM
- Mobile-first CRM: Enables running an entire business from a phone
- Analytics: Gives every employee data-driven insights
As a strategic salesforce.com services provider, Trianz assists clients on all aspects of the engagement lifecycle, including end user and admin user training, go-live support, ongoing maintenance and support. We facilitate digital evolution and drive innovation for clients through salesforce.com’s ‘Customer Success Platform’ which together help them transform into digital enterprises.
- Planning, migrating/ building an integrated CRM system
- Connecting CRM system to marketing automation, customer service and financial systems
- Delivering value-based content and messaging to the right people, at the right time at the right place
- Building in data analytics and dashboards that help predict, manage and support engagement
- Trianz successfully reduced 90% of account conflicts and improved the automated sales crediting by 50% leveraging SFDC CRM platform and Oracle 11i ERP/ Financials integration for a Fortune 100 network equipment manufacturer
- Trianz successfully developed a Sales Ops Customer Data Enrichment (CDE) solution, a new and substantially faster Sales Order adjustments tool with automated work flow capabilities on SFDC platform, aligned with the new GTM customer hierarchy for a Fortune 500 integrated data storage solutions company