IBM Business Partner
The first step for organizations striving towards becoming more agile, efficient, and smarter is to gain greater visibility and control over their IT infrastructure. IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure solutions help organizations to better manage their IT in real time and extract optimal business value.
Trianz is an IBM Silver Partner, and in more than a decade of partnership with the technology giant, Trianz has built its expertise across multiple IBM infrastructure management product lines, including IBM Product Engineering Services, IBM Systems Lab Services, IBM Cloud Professional Services, and IBM Global Technology Services.
In addition, Trianz has received the prestigious Gold level (formerly AAA) Premier Business Partner accreditation for Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM) and Tivoli Provisioning Manager (TPM).
Trianz’ qualified and experienced professionals deliver a wide range of infrastructure management and IT service management services ranging from strategy, technology consulting, implementation, training to support, and maintenance.
- 300+ ITSM integration engagements with Fortune 1000 clients
- Reference architectures for best-of-breed and single vendor models
- Gold level accredited Premier IBM Business Partner for IT Service Management
- Integrated Service Management: developed and implemented custom integration solutions across heterogeneous platforms
- Dedicated CoE established for integrated ITSM architectures
- Steady state support for heterogeneous platforms with flexible engagement models
- Hybrid engagement models executed through a global pool of skilled and certified consultants
- IBM Control Desk (ICD)
- Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM)
- IBM Netcool Operations Insight
- Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM)
- IBM Application Performance Management (APM)
- IBM Maximo Asset Management (EAM)
- IBM API Connect
- IBM BigFix
- IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- IBM Tivoli Common Reporting (TCR)
- IBM Cloud Orchestrator (ICO)
- JAZZ for Service Management (DASH)
- Service Management Strategy and Roadmap
- Enterprise Service Management Architecture
- API and Infrastructure Management
- Monitoring, Dashboard and Automation
- Infrastructure Analytics
- Process and Applications Deployment
- Managed Services