The rapid digitalization of products, operations and buyer experience today is generating an unprecedented change in business ecosystems across every industry and geography. At the foundation of this digital transformation, embraced by thriving upstarts, are flexible and scalable cloud platforms that foster disruptive innovation and customer intimacy.
To compete with ‘born digital’ upstarts, such as Airbnb, Stripe and Zenefits, industry leaders are increasingly embracing digitalization. Cloud platforms and their compute models provide the ideal opportunity to speed up the digitalization journey, while responding to customers in a secure and scalable environment. Critical to this strategy is the migration of organizations’ existing portfolios to public, private and hybrid cloud environments from legacy platforms.
Select the plus signs below for more information.
To realize the broad benefits of cloud and application migration from legacy platforms, business and IT leaders are engaging Trianz for help. Our app migration assessment service helps executives understand the possible gains that can be achieved, and then critically analyzes the factors impacting migration success. The result is a comprehensive business case that’s presented to the C-suite to justify the investment.
- Faster deployment times
- Enhanced security and flexibility
- Less complex infrastructure
- Built-in status monitoring | Automatic backup and logging of key metrics
- Improved cost management
- Cloud readiness analysis – Evaluates multiregion reference cloud architectures, cloud deployments, application migration, and change management
- Application portfolio assessment – Utilizes a structured framework that maps application architecture, security, and data governance requirements to the appropriate cloud computing model. Includes review of reference architectures that deliver maximum cost and operational benefits
- Assessment scorecard development – Iterative approach that captures the following elements across multiple axes: business needs, application lifecycle, application architecture, data models, data technologies, security, integration, and risk
- Risk and compliance framework – Structured approach to fostering a secure and scalable cloud including four elements: directive, preventive, detective and responsive