The rapid digitalization of products, operations and buyer experience has generated an unprecedented change in business ecosystems across industries and geographies. To compete with ‘born digital’ upstarts, industry incumbents are increasingly embracing digitalization. At the heart of this digital transformation, are flexible and scalable cloud platforms that foster disruptive innovation and customer intimacy. Critical to this strategy is the migration of organizations’ existing portfolios to public, private and hybrid cloud environments from legacy platforms.
AWS IaaS ‘on-click’ infrastructure services, built using CloudFormation templates and Lambda, provides a platform for significantly lower costs, faster innovation, and building a scalable Opex-based infrastructure. AWS Developer pipeline leveraging Code Build and Code Deploy ensures shorter release cycles on existing products and services. AWS PaaS services like IoT and API gateway provide a comprehensive set of services for organizations to very quickly design, build, and deploy APIs that connect and integrate multiple devices seamlessly. The AWS CloudFront service enable organizations to disperse relevant customer-specific content globally. The AWS Big Data platform leverages AWS Kinesis services like Firehose, Streams to provide means to load and analyze large volumes of streaming data. This, coupled with AWS services like EMR, Redshift, Elastic Search and Athena, enables cost-effective query capabilities and integration with existing dashboarding tools. AWS RDS services present an extremely reliable and cost-effective way to store structured data.
Trianz partners with you to enable the AWS implementation by:
- Defining business use cases aligned with business growth
- Structuring AWS services to lay a strong, scalable, foundational layer
- Mapping business use cases to AWS services
- Defining minimum viable product sets to demonstrate business value
- Sequencing of business use case implementation
- Quick, secure and cost-effective launch of innovative products
- Improved operational efficiency
- Minimized costs of acquisition, implementation, and operation of IT systems