Domains as well as customers are rapidly transforming into digital marketplaces by changing the business ecosystem to one in which buyers and sellers interact routinely through social and mobile channels.
Underlying this digital transformation is a combination of cloud platforms and service catalogs called Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), an assortment of infrastructure platforms containing storage, computing, network and security functions, paired with automated cloud management and application development service catalogs.
SOI delivers one-click access to complete development environments and connects developers to the exact resources needed for a given application effort, whether it is an IaaS, PaaS or SaaS platform on a private, public, or hybrid cloud architecture.
To enable meeting customer demands for faster resolution and continuous services, Trianz collaborates with you to:
- Deploy digital experience and analytics applications on flexible cloud platforms
- Implement agile and DevOps methodologies
- Leverage scalable, SaaS-based threat detection, single sign-on, and risk avoidance solutions to protect IP and customer data
To provide you with benefits such as:
- Simplified enterprise architecture
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx
- Everything-as-a-service model
- Repeatable, standardized and automated services
- Rapid time to market
- Streamlined audit and compliance
- Products and processes adaptability with market
- Capacity-on-demand, with pay-as-you-go model
- Collaborative workforce and workplace flexibility
- Best practices and techniques for leveraging SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS platforms for business advantage