As businesses evolve to embrace digital transformation, many organizations have adopted a cloud-first approach to fuel agility and save IT costs. While applications such as emails, office productivity apps, CRMs, and financial solutions have already taken their place on the cloud, not every application can be migrated to take advantage of the cloud services. Businesses still have many other critical and sensitive applications that are likely to stay in their organizations’ data centers, due to the stringent cybersecurity and regulatory compliance requirements.
Today, most organizations fuel their businesses with a mix of private data centers and public cloud services. The reality is that all IT has become hybrid IT. This necessitates the need for infrastructure transformation since IT has to manage hybrid infrastructures while delivering services to the business and IT users seamlessly. For example, how different your monitoring and IT Service Management (ITSM) infrastructure should be to manage and deliver services in a hybrid environment, without compromising on the quality and security; should I be using this opportunity for virtualization or data center consolidation; and how do I manage application performance, etc.
Select the plus signs below for more information.
The first step towards this transformation is to engage our IT infrastructure consultants to assess your existing tools, resources, and technologies. The second is to develop a strategic infrastructure plan combined with a proven execution roadmap aligning with the organization’s long-term vision beyond the tactical needs. The assessment includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Automation and agility in infrastructure operations
2. Migration from on-premise to hybrid cloud Infrastructure
3. Migration from static to dynamic computing with software-defined applications and infrastructure
4. Infrastructure and applications with Adaptive Access Control and with Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) 5. Monitoring and managing hybrid infrastructure
6. Evaluation of tools to support the transformation
7. Data center consolidation
Trianz’ IT Infrastructure services team specializes in developing transformational strategies with clearly defined execution roadmap to help businesses modernize their IT infrastructure, optimize their resources, and reduce operational costs. With deep domain expertise and experience across multiple technology solutions and products, Trianz is uniquely positioned to offer a customized roadmap to enable the infrastructure transformation.
- Business-IT alignment
- Faster adoption to rapidly changing business demands
- Scalable and reliable infrastructure compliant with regulation requirements
- Improved efficiency
- Increased business agility
- Improved customer satisfaction
- High availability