Virtualization is propelling enterprises to increasingly move towards hybrid cloud computing architecture solutions. The question is – have you taken the leap of faith to embrace this transition?
At Trianz, we understand businesses need an experienced and to help with this migration. That’s why our Cloud Planning Services encompass both private and hybrid cloud implementations, making the process that much easier for you.
Our first step is to help you navigate the possibilities of private and hybrid cloud environments – the former aids faster provisioning and orchestration, while the latter helps alleviate concerns prevalent with the private cloud such as capacity planning and data center space management. Our hybrid cloud work with you to define cloud architecture blueprints based on your specific enterprise requirements.
Next, Trianz’ Cloud Architecture Solution team helps you combine private and hybrid implementations by:
- Making the public cloud a natural extension of the private cloud
- Defining enterprise business growth objectives and IT goals
- Virtualizing DC - standards and blueprints
- Crafting private cloud design and processes
- Defining secure hybrid architecture(s) aligned with the private cloud design
Building such architectures and connecting public and private cloud infrastructures requires defining patterns that align with private cloud implementations. Here too, Trianz provides a natural extension to the private cloud in terms of technology, platforms and processes. Consequently, the benefits you experience by partnering with Trianz include:
- Flexibility to explore new products and business models
- Secure storage of sensitive data
- Stability for services requiring extremely high degree of availability
- Reduced latency in case of high-speed functions
- Cost effectiveness
- Faster business growth
- Transfer of investment to operations and innovations
Ready to provide your IT infrastructure with the edge it needs to streamline operations and manage capacity effectively? Feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. We’re ready to help!