Cloud migration from legacy platforms has numerous benefits; also why it is critical for business and IT leaders to understand the exact nature of the possible gains as well as critically analyze the factors impacting migration success.
Trianz’ mission is to help enterprises drive organizational transformation by leveraging the cloud. As an Advanced Consulting Partner, Managed Service Provider, and Strategic Go To Market Partner of AWS globally, Trianz is committed to driving business value for its clients through differentiated services powered by AWS. We facilitate and orchestrate Digital Evolution and subsequent Transformation by leveraging cloud technologies, predictive analytics and IoT. Key outcomes are improved business agility, seamless customer experience, and increased productivity. Trianz also offers a vast spectrum of services on AWS including cloud migration, database migration, analytics/ reporting, Big Data solutions, data center transformation, DevOps, application development and integration.
Trianz assists Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across the high tech, insurance, financial services, retail, life sciences, public sector, healthcare, and logistics industries globally. Within financial services industry segment, we have been collaborating with emerging to Fortune 500 clients for over a decade now. Combining 15-plus years of institutionalized knowledge in the financial services industry and proven experience on all things cloud, Trianz provides an array of services to ease clients’ transformation to a cloud-centric IT organization.
Trianz helps enterprises run their business on AWS Cloud, enabling them to launch innovative products and solutions quickly, securely, and cost effectively. Around 50% of our cloud engagements are on AWS, a direct extrapolation of us advocating the benefits of and migrating our clients to AWS Cloud for a long time now. We have also made significant investments in building Cloud adoption frameworks and expertise in cloud strategy and deployment.
Application and DB Migration
The first step towards leveraging the benefits of application and database migration to the cloud is formulating, and aligning, an effective migration strategy. The second is to have a loopholes-free execution plan that drives measurable and sustainable advantages. The resultant key advantages are as follows:
- Accurate assessment of current application and data architecture
- Structured framework for database migration
- Hybrid application and data migration strategy and implementation
- Expertise in homogenous database upgrades and heterogeneous migration
- Database migration and testing services
Big Data and Analytics on Cloud
Migrate an on-premises database to the cloud using a combination of mechanisms ranging from Migration tools, Cloud ETL tools, Scripts and Automation. Not only will this export, but will also transform data real time or in in batches to suit the need of the hour.
- Real-time data analysis on complete and clean data for quicker decision making
- Enhanced operations and faster time to market
- On-demand computational power with AWS scalability and elasticity
- Optimized cloud monetization
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flawless security features - audits, governing users access data, authorization, authentication
- Custom reporting for C-suite, business units and siloed data sources
DevOps on Cloud
Bridge the gaps around SDLC processes by rolling out a fully automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) DevOps pipeline. Leveraging AWS Cloud establishes an agile and automated scenario for product development and rollout. It brings in greater visibility of most granular details on deployment, and gives clients insights on whether they are making real progress. Other key advantages include:
- Faster time to market
- Continuous software releases
- Predictability during system testing
- Faster turnaround time for problem fixes
- Teams’ dedicated focus on product (not ops)
- Consistent (less error prone) operating environment
- Better collaboration between Dev and Ops
Achieve high performance and better returns on infrastructure investments by leveraging AWS cloud platform that seamlessly enables requisitioning, provisioning, and managing IT and business services. Enterprises often use a hybrid cloud environment. So standardization and automation of IT Service Management processes are critical for managing resources and services across on-premises and cloud environments.
- Integrated 24x7 cloud operations
- Consolidation of automation initiatives
- Institutionalization of DevOps in IT operations
- Creation of Docker Containers
- Deployment pipeline for releases and upgrades
- Managed 24x7 Infrastructure Support and Monitoring - Virtual to Cloud (V2C), Workload Balance, Workflow deployment, Security, Monitoring and Reporting
Disaster Recovery on Cloud
Adopt an RPO-/ RTO-driven disaster recovery (DR) on cloud strategy. With AWS, accomplish a single-click DR automation as per workload demands.
- Four comprehensive DR operating models to pick from - Backup, Pilot Light, Warm Standby and Active-Active
- ETL / ELT / Data Ingestion and subsequent analysis and reporting
- Full AWS-based orchestration
- Highly protected, VM-level security
- Competitive service levels
Trianz, in collaboration with AWS, helps enterprises manage their rapid growth by meeting business goals through perpetual, scalable and efficient cloud solutions.WATCH VIDEO
New Design Cloud Patterns are ushering in digital transformation for future ready, next-generation businesses like never before.READ NOW
Trianz enables you to migrate, accelerate and innovate your business by leveraging the full potential of the cloud. Trianz develops a comprehensive strategy and implements predictable execution to unlock the power of cloud services. Trianz is your ‘Technology Partner of Choice’ for all stages and ecosystems, helping you envision, architect, deploy and operate workloads in public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.