At Trianz, we believe success in today’s digital marketplace is dependent upon uninterrupted, high-quality service in which buyers and sellers interact routinely through social and mobile channels. To help firms like yours meet this challenge, we leverage a combination of AWS Platform Services (cumulatively known as AWS Platform as a Service) and AWS Infrastructure as a Service using the following three-step approach:
- Deploy digital experience and analytics applications on flexible cloud platforms
- Implement agile and DevOps methodologies
- Leverage scalable, SaaS-based threat detection, single sign-on, and risk avoidance solutions to protect IP and customer data
Underlying this digital transformation is a combination of cloud platforms and service catalogs called Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), an assortment of infrastructure platforms (containing storage, computing, network and security functions) paired with automated cloud management and application development service catalogs.
Successful infrastructure migration to the cloud is a function of effective SOI deployment, facilitated by SOI’s ability to deliver one-click access to entire development environments and connect developers the exact resources needed for a given application effort. Whether it is an IaaS, PaaS or SaaS platform on a private, public, or hybrid cloud architecture, our AWS consultants make the process seamless and cost effective.
Partnering with Trianz’ AWS Consulting Practices gives you the following benefits:
- Simplified enterprise architecture
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx
- Everything-as-a-service model
- Repeatable, standardized and automated services
- Rapid time to market
- Streamlined audit and compliance
- Products and processes adaptability market
- Capacity-on-demand, with pay-as-you-go model
- Collaborative workforce and workplace flexibility
Be it IaaS cloud services or PaaS cloud services, Trianz also recommends best practices and techniques in both domains to enhance for enterprises like yours. We push the envelope further by helping you leverage AWS PaaS services, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS Solutions/ platforms for greater competitive value.
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs. We’re here to help!