A leading provider of identity-based data security imperatives to global enterprises, financial institutions and governments needed a comprehensive end-to-end security solution.
Trianz deployed a single identity and security profile across the entire identity management, provisioning, infrastructure, workflow, auditing, reporting and self-service capabilities spectrum. Centralized session management was introduced, including support for idle and session timeouts, and real-time user revocation. We also facilitated easy administration and deployment with N-level delegation administration and rules-based access (open and interoperable based on industry standards). Finally, we designed fully conformant interoperable SAML 2.0 identity federation capabilities to provide seamless integration, apart from extending continuous L1, L2 and L3 customer support.
THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
Increasing demand for data privacy, mission-critical need to ensure appropriate access to resources across increasingly heterogeneous technology environments, and a need to meet rigorous compliance requirements within critical time-to-market deadlines.
- Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, Java Sockets, Jax RS, C++, SSL/certificates, SAML, SOAP, Tomcat, Angular JS, and Axis web services.
- Repositories: Oracle, MS SQL server, and LDAPs.
- Tools: Eclipse, JIRA, OpenSSL, GIT, vSphere, Wireshark, etc.
- Periodic maintenance and enhancements to stay abreast of evolving technologies and security needs
- Enabled single sign-on moving from SAML 1.0 to SAML 2.0
- Architectural changes to support common deployment tool for the product (supporting multiple platforms and webservers)
- Revamped GUI for enhanced user experience
- Enhanced the product to support other single sign-on frameworks - OAuth and OpenID support
- Rolled out deployments (onsite), post-development maintenance, and enhancements