e-Government authority in the Middle East required a large scale e-Governance platform that enables citizen self services.
Received best m-Government service award from Prime Minister of UAE
Shortlisted for the United Nations Public Service Awards (UNPSA) Awards
THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
- Government to Citizen: To provide information focusing content on city details, rules, jobs, education, recreation public safety etc.
- Government to Business: To provide information on economic development, trade regulations and licenses, tax rules, business grants and loan schemes
- Government to Government: Providing information on, state data, economic development plans, disaster management & public safety norms, response management
- Internal Efficiency to Effectiveness: Using best practices in government operations – supply chain, HR documentation flow, Finance management
Filenet, Documentum, Liferay, SharePoint , Data Migration, Data Analytics, Creation of Content Stores, Managing Content Stores
- Developed a success measurement metrics framework that focuses the execution team on its mission
- Analyzed internal and external variables that impact the e-Government implementation cycle
- Representation of the future state covering client’s e-government capabilities, processes, delivery channels, technology infrastructure and organizational models.
- Developed execution strategy and plan, incorporating contingencies, decision making framework, team structure and governance model.
- Mobilize technology and process re-engineering team and execute based on selected plan to deliver prioritized capabilities
- Review success of the initiative based on adoption and performance improvement