IMPLEMENTING SERVICE CATALOG FOR IMPROVED CLOUD INFRA OPS
THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
The organization needed to implement a service catalog for its cloud infrastructure operations to support its IT processes and efficiently manage changes in its IT infrastructure.
- ServiceNow Service Catalog
- Trianz implemented several best practices -- from gathering clear and specific requirements from the organization’s business and IT teams, to detailing out the plan considering both processes and tools -- to implement the service catalog.
- Empowered the business and technical users to interact and order the services they need to do their job
- Provided transparency into the approval process, and allowed users to track the progress of their own requests
- Service Catalog enabled client to deliver standardized services, capture data for an array of Department Services, coordinate transfer pricing between departments, and improve internal controls with full audit capabilities
- Provided services that are relevant, reliable, and easy to understand (more intuitive)
- Provided more seamless automation and data sharing with most ITSM functions now residing on ServiceNow (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset)
- Provided thought leadership in driving efficiency and best practices
- Delivered IT services through a single IT operations portal Improved data center efficiencies through automation Creation of automatic incident requests, approval and SLA configuration resulted in better efficiency with minimal effort
- Automation through orchestration resulted in better efficiency with minimal effort