A leading Indian non-alcoholic beverage multinational company engaged in the trading, production and distribution of tea, coffee and water, partnered with Trianz for a time bound, object-oriented, proof-of-concept deployment on AWS to establish the fitment of the platform in its environment.
The Business Challenge
The client was seeking a partner to explore the use of a cloud platform as a key strategy to address infrastructure growth needs and in the given context, has initiated evaluation of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud platform. Trianz engaged with the client to help explore the possibilities of executing a time bound, object-oriented, proof-of-concept based deployment on AWS.
- MS SQL, Native MS SQL Log Shipping, OpenVPN, and AWS VPN Gateway
Trianz adopted the following phased implementation approach:
- Base Implementation
- Implementation of base infrastructure on AWS in line with AWS best practices
- Migration assessment
- Understanding RPO and RTO requirements, Infrastructure analysis execution
- Based on the information gathered during Phase 2, a detailed implementation / migration plan was arrived at for final migration that included final solution architecture, consolidation / separation as required, VPN connectivity, projected costing in AWS for the workload, etc
- A comprehensive project plan and blueprint for implementation / migration to leverage the full potential of cloud, and to realize the cloud value proposition of on-demand infrastructure scaling and associated cost benefits