We all know periodic checking is a must for things to function smoothly. Businesses are no exception to this ‘rule.’ Especially digital enterprises, since they have multiple apps running on complex, converged, integrated infrastructure, supported by myriad software products with all kinds of licensing models. No wonder Enterprise Software License Management is an uphill task for most digital enterprises.
The market today is flooded with every conceivable kind of Software License Management solution. Software vendors pitch these solutions to businesses with promises of optimized license spending, avoidance of non-compliance issues, periodic analysis of IT infrastructure changes and how they are influencing license consumption/spend.
At Trianz, it is our ‘business’ to go above and beyond this list. Our focus is on implementing business processes and the right technology solution that joins financial, contractual, and inventory functions. Doing so supports the asset lifecycle efficiently which, in turn, helps enterprises with strategic decision making aligned with their long-term vision and growth.
The advantages you experience when you partner with Trianz include:
- Optimized discovery techniques | Operationalization of existing software landscape view
- Proactively driven decisions on software selection, upgrades and related labor implications
- Alignment of software spend with strategic decisions – Cloud, SaaS and app rationalization/ consolidation
- Seamless view production and maintenance of upcoming software renewals
- Clear and consistent tracking of entitled licensed software and its usage across the enterprise
- Improved negotiating position with software vendors through analytics support
- Audit readiness of accurate reports to support vendor audits
- Ongoing usage tracking
Trianz’ handles IT Software License Management through the following steps:
- Constant monitoring of trends and potential developments in the IT infrastructure space
- Reviewing enterprises’ existing applications, software landscape, and current capabilities with regard to asset lifecycle management
- Developing a best practices-driven roadmap for E2E procurement, contract and license management, and future state processes
- Implementing a simple and consistent application platform to manage asset procurement, contract management, and software renewals
- Developing business-focused software asset and usage reports for operations executives as well as top-level management
- Enhancing asset management by automating processes