A global software conglomerate’s subsidiary that develops and offers innovative software products wanted support to manage its OS, application deployment and production.
The Business Challenge
The organization wanted to establish a managed infrastructure environment by partnering with an experienced technology and consulting services provider who would extend proactive and reactive support to manage their OS, application deployment and production.
- Trianz’ Cloud Support Portal
- Performed the automation through scripts, tools etc. to enhance efficiency, provide constant monitoring and easy infrastructure management
- Integrated client-identified DevOps platforms/tools and leveraged with cloud deployment
- Periodically reviewed and implemented necessary architectural changes
- Provided necessary feedback towards (cost) optimization as per best practices
- Load tested a target test infrastructure on need basis to establish performance patterns for performance tuning of infrastructure
- Provided a cloud support portal login for client’s team to raise support requests and access relevant information about the supported environment
- Maximized effectiveness and minimized costs related to acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems
- Established policies and procedures to ensure protection of client’s IT assets and integrity of their data
- Ensured effective compliance to security / privacy requirements
- Put in place industry standard security controls