TAILORING AN ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE
A reputed Indian textile manufacturer wanted to become a leading consumer lifestyle player in the digital space by engaging in several globally scalable business models. Trianz was chosen to build India’s first omnichannel fashion shopping experience by seamlessly integrating clicks with bricks.
Trianz was instrumental in providing the client with omnichannel strategy, store digitalization, and an experiential retail experience by combining technology with fashion and style. We successfully developed an e-commerce web application for their technology and fashion hybrid online arm. We enabled a seamless experience across web browsers, developed technology adoption strategies, established key compliance objectives, built product architecture and design, and allowed secure best practices and guidelines. Trianz was also responsible for the roll out, deployments, and post-development maintenance and enhancements, including automated test suite development and manual testing.
- Enabled browsing and customization of garments from over 10,000 fabrics, innumerable style possibilities such as personalized monograms, suit lapels, shirt cuffs, fittings, etc.
- Built a customization studio that allowed customers to see their garment customizations in digital 3D format before stitching.
- Introduced flexible authentication, including enhanced identification.
- Introduced Single Sign-On (SSO) to web applications.
- UI – AngularJS, Bootstrap, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JSON
The Business Challenge
Build a world-class customer lifestyle organization by leveraging digital technologies to offer a seamless, personalized omnichannel shopping experience.
- Personalized shopping experience online, in store, or at home
- A perfect and custom fit based on 25 measurements
- 3D visualization inspired customers’ confidence before placing order
- Enhanced customer experience through home delivered wardrobes