Is true Precision Marketing really possible? Absolutely. With a digital analytics agency offering round-the-clock support by your side, you can now, more precisely, calculate customer sentiment, correctly spot new trends, or use data-centric research to increase brand or product awareness on a continuing basis.
At Trianz, we build a better, stronger marketing operation for clients like you by combining sound marketing principles with the latest advancements in Big Data and data science. Our proprietary marketing analytics service is a cutting-edge market evaluation methodology with a big-picture focus: it helps you understand the past, calculate where you are now, and then more accurately forecast a growing, prosperous future.
Trianz’ Marketing Analytics Practice was conceived and developed by our team of data scientists with deep business intelligence and marketing analytics experience. Our marketing analytics consultants partner with your marketing team to plan, design and implement a marketing analytics program within a -driven environment, providing ongoing service and support to promote better performance, efficiency and more nimble responses to changing dynamics.
Our focus areas include, but are not limited to, determining:
- Market size, forecasts, trends, and segments
- Brand awareness, preference, and loyalty rates
- Pricing and purchase dynamics
- Product/ service concerns
Towards that end, our marketing analytics service leverages the best market assessment tools to gain insights from:
- Segmentation analysis
- Statistical regression analysis
- Social network analysis
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Trend/ time-series
- Customer-level profit analysis
- Potential assessment and planned migration
- Scenario/ Sensitivity modeling
Because this service is ongoing, our marketing analytics periodic evaluations to measure effectiveness, with improvements and adaptations as necessary to maintain viability. Not only that, you can also opt for our Competitive Intelligence service. This companion service further boosts these marketing analytics by measuring how clients’ businesses compete against competition in terms of organizational structure, products, pricing, and marketing strategies.
Just getting started?
If you’re just getting started down the marketing analytics path, take advantage of our interactive workshops and roadmap planning sessions using our proven Trianz Discovery approach.
- Campaign effectiveness
- Marketing effectiveness (MROI)
- Metrics-based marketing decisions
- Analytics-driven marketing culture
- Revenue impact
Orchestrating the transformation with Trianz
Despite the game-changing nature of marketing based on analytics, executives report a low percentage of projects in which marketing analytics are used before making a company decision, even when they are available – 31% in B2B and 33% in B2C. The challenges of digital transformation apply to people, processes and technologies. To achieve the benefits of marketing analytics, Trianz helps marketing leaders to:
Enabling technologies & processes
Tools for marketing analytics
- Marketing mix modeling (MMM)
- Attribution modeling
- Master data management (for data cleansing, 360° customer view)
- Marketing spend and ROI analysis
- Funnel and conversion modeling
- Omnichannel Attribution Modeling
- Lead-to-revenue management
- Predictive analytics (statistical modeling, machine learning)
- Social intelligence
- Customer analytics
- Channel analytics