IBM BigFix Implementation
Trianz is an IBM Silver Partner and winner of IBM Excellence Award at Think 2018 for Managed Security Services. With over a decade of successful partnership with IBM that began with Infrastructure and later expanded into the Information Management and Security Solutions space, Trianz has delivered over 250 successful engagements for more than emerging and Fortune 100 clients.
Today, organizations have multiple devices to track and manage - workstations, servers, mobile devices, etc. on different platforms, located in different regions and often not connected to the intranet for extended periods. For IT leaders, the most pressing challenge is to manage these devices centrally from anywhere, while ensuring the security of endpoints and the network. Trianz brings extensive experience in endpoint management and security services. Leveraging our partnership with IBM, Trianz helps clients drive new value from what was housekeeping.
Our proven frameworks and maturity assessment models discover the gaps that need to be filled in existing endpoint solutions and our certified engineers and architects help organizations maintain higher degrees of configuration compliance with IBM BigFix implementation.
Automated Patch Management
Trianz help clients accelerate and automate the entire patch management process with BigFix and enhances the security while saving cost, time and effort.
- Automated Patch Management for all endpoints in the environment
- Ability to deploy only relevant patches to endpoints
- Enables real-time visibility into patch compliance
- Proactively reduces security risks
Trianz's security experts help clients implement a real-time reporting that provides visibility and control on their security posture. It also implements the necessary patches and detects the vulnerabilities in your endpoint devices from standardized operating systems to Mobile devices.
- Enforces continuous security compliance | Validates security threats and remediates issues in real time
- Provides support for cyber security standards including PCI-DSS, DISA, STIG, etc
- Provides support for a large variety of endpoints | Includes roaming, mobile and POS devices, ATMs and self-service kiosks
OS Deployment and Software Distribution
With IBM BigFix, Trianz enable client to leverage a comprehensive solution to quickly rollout new servers or workstations throughout company network from a single, centralized location. It enforces a standardized and approved image, and reduces risks associated with non-compliant or insecure configurations.
- Provides a comprehensive solution to quickly deploy OS on workstations, servers on network
- Provides application installation options after OS deployment
- Provides re-imaging of OS from one workstation to another | Includes user-specific data
- Provides dashboards for packaging custom applications and deploying on the network without affecting network bandwidth
Learn about Trianz Endpoint Management Service, a leading technology that leverages IBM BigFix to protect your organization, and helps you to gain new insights while reducing costs and complexities.WATCH VIDEO (02:10)
Learn how IBM BigFix Compliance can help your business to apply, enforce and manage endpoint security. Benefits include continuous IT security configuration enforcement and remediation, and leading analytics capabilities.READ NOW
Trianz enables digital evolution through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries and geographies to transform their business ecosystems and achieve superior performance by leveraging Cloud, Digital, Analytics and Security paradigms.
- Find. Fix. Secure.
- Manage your Devices and Software with Endpoint Management.
- Pilot covering Software install, Security, Windows 10 upgrade, software usage analytics and patch management as a proof of concept.
- Complete coverage of your environment in 90 days or less
- Ask us how