Businesses like yours are witnessing a rapid and drastic change in customer behavior, values, and expectations. And in all probability, you know that digital transformation is driving this metamorphosis. But have you started seeking solutions to meet the resultant escalation in customer demands?
At Trianz, our Infrastructure and Cloud Assessment team collaborates with you to help you resolve such issues faster while extending uninterrupted service to your customers. We follow the following three-step approach to do so:
- Deploy digital experience and analytics applications on flexible cloud platforms
- Implement agile and DevOps methodologies
- Leverage scalable, SaaS-based threat detection, single sign-on, and risk avoidance solutions to protect IP and customer data
Underlying this digital transformation is a combination of cloud platforms and service catalogs called Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI), an assortment of infrastructure platforms (containing storage, computing, network and security functions) paired with automated cloud management and application development service catalogs.
Successful application migration to the cloud is a function of effective SOI deployment, facilitated by SOI’s ability to deliver one-click access to entire development environments and connect developers
The benefits you experience by partnering with Trianz include:
- Simplified enterprise architecture
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx
- Everything-as-a-service model
- Repeatable, standardized and automated services
- Rapid time to market
- Streamlined audit and compliance
- Products and processes adaptability
- Capacity-on-demand, with pay-as-you-go model
- Collaborative workforce and workplace flexibility
Our Cloud Infrastructure and Migration Assessment team also recommends best practices and techniques for leveraging SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS platforms for enhanced business advantage.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. Our Cloud Infrastructure and Migration Consultants are here to help!