The demand for real-time delivery of Big Data is at an all-time high. You’re inevitably turning to mobile and cloud-based applications to cope with it. In all probability, you’re also seeking powerful data architecture to manage the resulting growth in variety, volume, and velocity of data. Data warehouse experts will tell you it is crucial you modernize your data warehousing procedures to: 1) support greater functionality and ease of use for end users, 2) achieve lower TCO, 3) ensure real-time decision making and better customer service.
Data warehouse consultants at Trianz specialize in empowering organizations to manage this data flood. Our data warehouse consulting services help businesses to take advantage of Hadoop-based data lakes within EDW environments (where the data lake becomes the primary platform for data landing and staging), ETL processing, and some analytics processing. The data lake benefits businesses by providing hands-on control of data preparation, modeling, and reporting. Lag times and miscommunication also get eliminated.
As a result, our data warehouse as a service extends the following transformational effects to organizations:
- Real-time analytics with richer visualization and exploration
- Better decisions and accurate data-based improved operations
- Quicker discovery of data and meaningful data relationships
- Agile development methodologies
- Ability to capture and store unlimited source data for yet unforeseen needs
- Automatic tracking of data movement and transformations across systems
- Recording and saving manual steps as reusable workflows
- Collaboration in data curation
Most data warehouse providers help enterprises with current industry trends to give them a competitive edge. However, at Trianz, we believe in sharing perspectives that can prepare businesses for the future. As a data warehouse consulting company committed to enabling organizations stay ahead of the curve, Trianz takes a long-term view of things at all times by:
- Aligning our data warehouse solution experts with principal stakeholders to modernize data warehouses
- Providing day-to-day global data lake management and administration, while optimizing and improving the environment
- Enabling a 360° view of customers for CMOs